A member of our advisory team will meet with you to understand your requirements and then match you with an exceptional Reach Cambridge tutor or more than one tutor depending on your needs. You will receive a personalised plan and have the opportunity to schedule your tuition at times convenient to you – whether you are looking for an intensive course during the summer or online tutoring during the year, we can help. You can enjoy your first lesson in the knowledge that we will offer a full money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied.
£ 850Introduction to a Subject
20 HoursMost Popular!
£ 1615In-depth Study
£ 2995Advanced Learning
£ 3955 Hours
- 10 Hours – £850
- 20 Hours – £1615
- 40 Hours – £2995
- Enrichment Courses – £395
Hours above represent one-to-one contact time. Homework assignments can be provided upon request at no additional cost.
- Personalised tuition on your chosen subject for your chosen number of hours (hours represent one-to-one contact time)
- A tutor dedicated to your growth and your personal learning objectives
- Homework assignments can be provided upon request at no additional cost
- Flexible timings to suit you and your tutor
- Optional add-ons in Study skills or Leadership skills
- A report and certificate from your tutor
- A complimentary graduation session at the end of the tuition
- Special discounts for our residential programs
Online Courses FAQ
We are very proud of the fact that most of our families join our programs or online courses based on positive feedback and recommendations from siblings, friends or their school.
Through each one-to-one course, students will:
- Improve subject knowledge
- Increase confidence
- Grow in independence
- Acquire key skills
- Overcome insecurities
- Challenge expectations of learning and of yourself
- Explore new ideas and theories
- Take control of their education
- Learn about university life
- Have fun!
Our online courses safeguarding policy can be found in our Terms & Conditions.
Lessons can also take place at weekends and weekday evenings and we are able to adapt the schedule to suit your time-zone.
In order to get the most out of your learning, we do recommend that you dedicate a minimum of 10 hours to a certain academic subject. If you would like to discuss studying more than one academic course subject in our 20 or 40 hour bundles, please speak to our expert advisers in your first personalised session or contact us at email@example.com.
- using an ethernet cable to connect your device to the internet (rather than using wifi);
- positioning your router as far from other devices which might cause interference as possible;
- trying to limit the number of other people streaming or video calling on the same internet connection at the same time.
Absolutely! Students aged 13-18 can benefit from our one-to-one personalised online lessons and also join us in Cambridge for one of our international summer programs at a preferential rate. For more information on our residential programs, please visit www.reachcambridge.com.