We pride ourselves on the personalised approach we take with all our students and families, which is why we request that you schedule an advice session with one of our expert advisers – at a time convenient to you. Please complete the form below, click submit and you will be able to instantly schedule the session using our online calendar. Alternatively, if you would prefer to discuss things further via email first, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
After submitting this form you can proceed to scheduling a free one-to-one session with our experienced advisers.
Online Courses FAQs
We are very proud of the fact that most of our families join our programs or online courses based on positive feedback and recommendations from siblings, friends or their school.
Through each one-to-one course, students will:
- Improve subject knowledge
- Increase confidence
- Grow in independence
- Acquire key skills
- Overcome insecurities
- Challenge expectations of learning and of yourself
- Explore new ideas and theories
- Take control of their education
- Learn about university life
- Have fun!
Our online courses safeguarding policy can be found in our Terms & Conditions.
Lessons can also take place at weekends and weekday evenings and we are able to adapt the schedule to suit your time-zone.
In order to get the most out of your learning, we do recommend that you dedicate a minimum of 10 hours to a certain academic subject. If you would like to discuss studying more than one academic course subject in our 20 or 40 hour bundles, please speak to our expert advisers in your first personalised session or contact us at email@example.com.
- using an ethernet cable to connect your device to the internet (rather than using wifi);
- positioning your router as far from other devices which might cause interference as possible;
- trying to limit the number of other people streaming or video calling on the same internet connection at the same time.
Absolutely! Students aged 13-18 can benefit from our one-to-one personalised online lessons and also join us in Cambridge for one of our international summer programs at a preferential rate. For more information on our residential programs, please visit www.reachcambridge.com.